LSE is pleased to announce the Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development scholarships. They commenced in 2019 and applications are now open for the 2022/23 session.
The MSc in Health and International Development programme will award a full scholarship to a total of eight students for entry between 2019 and 2024.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £31,088.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program
How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2022, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.