The International Students House (ISH). University of London, School of African Studies (SOAS), UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 20th February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field Of Study: Full-time LLM
Number Of Awardees: 1
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of Masters programme
- be domiciled in a developing country.
- Possess a good honours degree, preferably first class, from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: Interested applicants must follow two steps:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Applicants must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 17:00 (UK Local time) on 20 February 2018
You must apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form which opens HERE on the 23rd January 2018.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: International Students House (ISH). University of London, School of African Studies (SOAS)