The Wits School of Law and International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) at Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering scholarship and fellowship opportunities to prospective PhD applicants who wants to undergo a doctorate degree at the Institution.
Applicants who are successfully admitted to the programme will be waived of tuition fees from both ISS and Wits.
To Be Taken At (Country): South Africa and The Netherlands
Fields of Study: PhD applicants are encouraged to select from a range of topics in international law, society and development such as:
- Critical, development-oriented aspects of trade and investment
- Socio-economic deprivation
- Human rights and humanitarian law
- Health and the environment
Eligible Countries: Africans
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be at entry-level for a PhD with an average of at least 70% in a Master’s degree within a relevant area.
- be African students
- have completed their masters degree and bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants may apply for entry into the ISS-Wits Joint PhD Programme by emailing the following to Ms Raquel McBride Raquel.McBride@wits.ac.za:
- An expression of interest that outlines the gist of the PhD study that you wish to undertake (approximately five pages in length excluding your preliminary bibliography);
- Academic transcript;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th June, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information