The Women In Leadership funding is open to female applicants who can demonstrate their contribution to business and a drive to support other female applicants in the future.
This support will provide to all eligible students with the educational fund to complete their higher education in the UK.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: UK, EU or Overseas
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered
- Applicants must be a UK, EU or overseas student
- Applicants must be studying full or part-time
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: There is no separate application process. If you have been selected for an MBA course at the university, you will be considered automatically for this funding program.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “2020 Women In Leadership Funding At University of Surrey, UK”
Please I want to apply for the scholarship how does it work