#YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships is awarded to excellent applicants who are looking at pursuing a degree program at Stony Brook University – USA.
Stony Brook will proudly recognize first-year international students with a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Awardees will be offered an annual, renewable scholarship to cover 50% of their tuition (currently $12,495 USD per year).
Applications Deadline: January 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: 50% of tuition fees coverage
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
- Applicant must be a first-year, undergraduate international applicant to Stony Brook University for the fall 2023 semester.
- Applicant must be an international applicant who wishes to study in the U.S. under a student (F-1) visa. Those with valid B-1 or B-2 visas must change their status to F-1, or 2)
- Applicant must have Demonstrated leadership skills, interests and personal initiative in activities involving leadership, intercultural learning, and plans to apply these at Stony Brook University.
- Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a course at the university
How to Apply:
1. Apply for admission to Stony Brook by the January 15, 2023 deadline.
2. Submit all required credentials (transcripts and English Proficiency scores) by February 1, 2023.
3. Submit the #YouAreWelcomeHere Application in your Stony Brook applicant portal by February 1, 2023 including your two-to-five minute video (include link to video in the applicant portal) telling us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at Stony Brook University. You will be sent login information for your applicant portal several days after submitting your application for admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information