The Youth Solutionists in Government Fellowship (YSGF) is a 4-month virtual program based in the United States for individuals between the ages of 15 and 25, with the goal of bridging the gap between youth and climate policymaking spaces.
Application Deadline: May 26, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PST
- Expand your network of environmentalists and meet climate activists throughout the nation
- Learn from experts in the climate field, including those who work in politics, advocacy, and community-organizing
- Recieve a certificate after a successful completion of the fellowship entitling you as a “Youth Solutionist in Government”
- Receive internship credit if you are seeking it
- Become connected with OneUpAction International’s Alumni Network
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this fellowship, you must be between the ages of 15 to 25 years old as of April 2023. Additionally, you must be living in the United States of America. You do not need to be a citizen of the United States of America to apply. We require that all applicants must reside in the U.S. during the time of fellowship.