Youtube next up contest is a 5-day virtual event, which will begin the week of November 8th and will be organized by YouTube. In it, you will share activities and workshops with the rest of the winners of the contest.
The event consists of:
- Intensive classes in production, editing, audience development; designed by production experts, popular creators and content specialists plus recording opportunities.
- Educational workshops and talks designed by the best YouTube content creators and experts in various subjects.
- A value of 1,000 USD in production equipment
- A minimum of 3 months of continuous support from the content team on YouTube.
Application Deadline: October 8, 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria & South Africa
- Applicants must have uploaded at least 3 videos to your channel in the last 90 days.
- Applicants must be over the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence;
- Applicants must be a content creator who uploads videos to Your own Channel, which Channel has monetization enabled as well as between 10,000 and 100,000 subscribers as of the date of Your entry;
- Applicant must be an individual legal resident of NIGERIA OR SOUTH AFRICA
- Applicants must have access to a webcam
How to Apply: To enter the Contest, You must meet all eligibility requirements and visit http://www.youtube.com/nextup.html (“Contest Site”) during the Contest Period and follow the directions provided there to complete and submit your Entry. You are required to submit Your YouTube Channel URL and complete three (3) short essays:
- Why did you enter the Contest and what makes your Channel stand out?
- How do you plan to take your Channel to the next level over the next year?
- What areas of improvement (e.g. production skills, content strategy, business development) will you work on if selected as a Winner to participate in the Creator Camp?
Each of Your Essays may be in English and be no more than two hundred (200) words in length. If an Essay is longer than 200 words, only the first 200 words will be considered.