The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2023 will enable 16 young leaders working on prevention-focused mental wellbeing projects, or projects enabling social equity through education, employability, or entrepreneurship solutions, to attend the One Young World Summit 2023.
If you are a young leader working to champion mental wellbeing or create a more equal society, this scholarship could be for you.
Application Deadlines: 13th March 2023
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at: One Young World Summit 2023 which takes place Belfast, UK
Number of Awards: 16
Duration of Award: 2 – 5 October.
Value of Award: Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organised by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 and 6 (inclusive) October.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Belfast.
- Aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2023.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
How to Apply: Apply Now