The Humboldt-Universität, Berlin, Germany is offering the Yousef Jameel Scholarship Fund to doctoral candidates in the field of natural science.
Humboldt-Universität created this scholarship program to Promote the development of young scientists and scholars and to prepare leading young researchers and scientists for careers in research and teaching.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2017
Eligible Countries: Arab countries including Turkey
To Be Taken At (Country): Humboldt-Universität, Berlin, Germany
Eligible Fields Of Study: Informatics/ Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology/ Biomedicine, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Agricultural Science.
Number of Awards: 5
Value of Award: The stipend awarded is in the amount of 1350 Euros per month, plus materials expenses.
Duration of Program: The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years and commence on October 1.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have an academic degree and fulfill the requirements necessary for admission to a doctoral programme at the appropriate Humboldt Universität faculty.
- obtain admission to a doctoral programme (Promotionszulassung) before the scholarship’s starting date.
- have good written and spoken English as well as good German communications skills.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A cover letter detailing the intended field of study of the doctoral program, as well as the motivation of the applicant.
- A CV and list of publications, if applicable.
- An Exposé including a detailed work plan for the three-year scholarship period (maximum ten pages);
- Copies of academic records and references from previous employers, with certified German translations if necessary;
- An evaluation from the applicant’s Ph.D. supervisor of the Humboldt-Universität
Send Applications and Questions to:
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Yousef Jameel Scholarship
Unter den Linden 6
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Yousef Jameel Scholarship Fund