The Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is offering Full and Executive MBA scholarship program to students from Least developed countries who wants to pursue the above mentioned program at the Institution.
The full MBA covers :
- Four full tuition scholarships including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Several partial tuition scholarships: up to € 15,000
The Executive MBA covers Three full tuition scholarships: € 57,500 each, and a small stipend to cover travel to and from Berlin for each module.
Application Deadline: Full MBA: 1st October 2017
Eligible Countries: Least Developed Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country.
- prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in a least developed country within a reasonable time frame after completion of the program.
- be self-funded
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
How To Apply:
To begin the admissions process, applicants complete an online application. The application is easy to follow, and will ask you for the following information:
- Personal data
- Your academic and professional background
- Essay questions
- Your CV
- Two recommendations
- Your test scores
- Copies of your university transcripts
Visit The Official Website For More Information