The Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA) in partnership with the Africa University, Zimbabwe is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who wants to obtain a Masters degree program at African University.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Botswana, DRC, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Natural Resource Governance and Policy in Africa
- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainabilityin Africa
- Marginalisation and Exclusion in Policy Making
- Democracy and Governance in Africa
- Renewable Energy Policy
- Social and Economic Justice
- Economic Policy, Trade and Development in Africa
- Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)
- Policy Design, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Gender and Policy Making in Africa
- Health Care and Health Policy in Africa
- Migration and Refugee Policy in Africa
- Resilience and Sustainable Cities in Africa
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have attained a CGPA/GPA of 3.0 B grade or better
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- have applied for a course of study a African University.
How To Apply: Application for scholarship is a separate process from application for admission.
Required application documents:
- Motivation Letter of about 300 words
- Certified Academic Certificates
- CV of not more than 2 pages
Send applications to:
Mr. Chupicai Shollah Manuel
Application Deadline: The application deadline is Tuesday, 30th June 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information