Are you an African Student who is looking to acquire a Scholarship opportunity? If yes, here is one for you;
UNICAF University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications.
This Institution is offering 50% scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2018
Eligible Countries: Africa
Eligible Fields Of Study: Available programmes included:
- BSc in Computer Science
- BA in Hospitality Management
- BA in Business Administration
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MA Public Administration
- MSc in Web Design & Development
- LLM Master of Laws
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters)
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: Up to 50%
Eligibility: To be eligible for this programme, applicants must:
- have a High School Leaving Certificate with an aggregate score of at least 60%, or equivalent.
- be Proficient in the English Language (IELTS/TOEFL).
- have good academic records
- have good communication skills
- be Africans
How To Apply:
- Take the Sqore challenge.
- Fill the profile form.
- Apply directly with Unicaf University.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: UNICAF University