The British University in Egypt is giving applicants an opportunity to expand the career in the right direction through its Academic Achievement Scholarships for the year 2020.
The BEU’s mission is to promote cultural, economic, social and technological development through the creation and dissemination of new knowledge via research and capable graduates.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020-21
Eligible Countries: Egypt
Value of Awards: Up to 35% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have a minimum percentage of 80% in their previous degree.
- Applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must either sit for the BUE English Test (Aptis), administered by the British Council in Cairo or submit a valid academic IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.0.
- All Egyptian male students must attend and pass (Military Education) subject during the period of study at the BUE to meet the graduation requirements.
- Applicants must complete Arabic & Religion exams as per the level of Thanwaya Amma either in Egypt or at the level of the national & official reviews of the concerned countries of high school certificate.
How To Apply: Applicants are required to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information