University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarships offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study might contact the Graduate Research School.
Type: Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: Varies by Program,
Value & Duration of Award: Varies by Program
- The Scholarships available are fully-funded and cover full tuition fees for study.
- Stipends up to $50,000 per annum per year
- Research costs/ development fund up to $10,000
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meet the requirements of the corresponding scholarship
- meet the requirements of the University of South Wales
- be able to undertake full-time study.
- have relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate background qualifications
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below