Applications are now open for the University of Queensland Earmarked Scholarships Scheme 2023. The Earmarked scholarships are funded by the Australian Government to assist eligible PhD students with their living costs and tuition fees. The scholarships are available to both international and domestic students to undertake a PhD study at the University of Queensland
Application Deadline: Open all year
Value & Duration of Award: Tuition fees, $28,854 Annual Stipend
- The award covers the full tuition fees of successful candidates and will provide a living stipend of $28,854 per year for 3.5 years
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the University of Queensland Earmark Scholarship, you must:
- meet the University of Queensland’s minimum entry into entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
How To Apply: Before applying for these scholarships, applicants must check the latest commencement date and ensure they can meet the timeframes. They must equally apply at least 12 weeks prior.
Earmarked scholarships are awarded to support Category 1 project grants. To apply for these scholarships, interested applicants should:
- Choose an eligible project and contact the project supervisor to discuss your interest
- Prepare your documentation
- In your application, under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section, select:
- ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’.
- ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- UQ Earmarked Scholarship type
Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below