The Government Of Ireland is offering 30 Full IDEA Scholarship program to Individuals of a selected country who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Ireland.
This scholarship program will be awarded to applicants who wants to pursue study at Irish higher education institutions in the following areas:
1. Agriculture and Rural Development, Environmental Science
2. Food Science
3. Pharmacy and Biotechnology
4. Engineering, Hydrology, Sustainable Technology
5. Information and Communication Technology
6. Management, and Business Related
7. Economics, Finance and Accounting
8. Others: Tourism and Hospitality Management, Interactive Digital Media, Creative Practice, Public Relations
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019
Eligible Countries: Vietnam
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarship awards cover: visa fee, international airfares, full tuition fees, public health insurance, monthly stipend to cover accommodation and subsistence costs, settling-in allowance, and books. Scholarships are for individuals for full-time study of up 12 months duration for Masters programmes
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Years of experience: Minimum 2 years of full time work experience after undergraduate education.
- Academic qualification: Academic qualifications required by your chosen course.
- Language proficiency: English: IELTS: 6.5 overall (Academic); no band under 6.
- Commitment: – Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the development of their home country on completion of studies.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to fill in the attached application form.
A completed application package should include the following documents listed by order:
- Your CV (maximum 2 pages).
- A certified copy of academic transcript and degree.
- Letters from two academic referees with original signatures (not e-signatures).
- A certified copy of English language certifications.
- Copy of your passport (identity page only) and Vietnamese identity card, each on A4 sized paper.
- One letter of reference from your employer.
- Three copies of completed application form, available at www.embassyofireland.vn (go to News & Events), should be submitted
Visit The Official Website For More Information