The Adventist University of Africa, Kenya (AUA) is offering the Brempong Owusu-Antwi Scholarship fund program to interested applicants who wish to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African Countries
To be taken at (country): Kenya
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: 50% of student’s tuition and fees each year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Africans
- first be a registered student at AUA.
- have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following are required during application:
- Completed Application Form
- One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
- A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
- An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status
Completed forms should be submitted to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with copies to the two Deans email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . The scholarship Committee will review the applications of every applicant and will forward their recommendations to the AUA Administrative Committee for final approval or denial.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: The Brempong Owusu-Antwi Scholarship Fund