The American University – Egypt is offering the Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institutions.
The scholarship will cover full or partial tuition and fees, dorm coverage for either Saudi Arabian applicants or Egyptian applicants living outside Cairo and Giza.
Applications Deadline: June 13, 2019
Eligible Countries: Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students
Value Of Scholarships: Full or partial tuition and fees
- Applicant must be enrolled in Thanaweya Amma in AY 2018-2019 or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Applicant must achieve a score of not less than 97% in the science section and 94 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need.
How To Apply:
- Complete an online application through Banner Self-Service.
- For application instructions and tips, click here.
Visit The Official Website For More Information