The University of Melbourne, Australia is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides the following:
- Living allowance of $30,000 per year pro rate (2018 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
Application deadline: October 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- be of Indigenous Australia descent and/or be experiencing compassionate or compelling circumstances (e.g. illness, a disability, carers responsibilities or personal hardship)
- be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- have completed their bachelors degree program
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information