The Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship was developed to honour the memory of Allison Taylor, a devoted mother, loving grandmother, admired friend and adored colleague to many at Curtin University. As a single mum, Allison was a passionate advocate for women, who believed in the power of education to enrich the mind and embolden the heart.
This scholarship will support a first year, single mum on her higher education journey.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: The Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship will provide the following support for a maximum of 3 years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- A cash stipend of $2,000 per semester. The recipients can use the funding at their discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship:
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Permanent Humanitarian, New Zealand Citizen or International student
- Single Mum
- Enrolled full-time (100 credits) or part-time (50 credits) in the first year of an undergraduate degree at Curtin University
- Have a minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 65 (if applicable)
- Must have dependents they are raising whilst seeking their degree.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE