The Australian National University (ANU) is delighted to announce the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship program which is awarded to international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of this scholarship is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Economics programme.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Australia or International
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Number Of Awards: Up to two scholarships are available.
Value Of Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal installments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
Eligible Field Of Study: Economics
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a domestic or International student
- have applied for admission and will enroll into the Master of Economics.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have excellent grades from previous educational program
- have a very good command over the English language.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information