The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a good number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This Tuition fee reduction (up to 75%) Masters Scholarship program will be awarded to successful applicants only.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
To Be Taken At: Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Number Of Scholarships: not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration Of Scholarships: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Chamers University Of technology.
- have good academic records
How To Apply: It is mandatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Go through the How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers webpage before applying.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Chalmers Foundation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden