The Uppsala University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Swedish Chamber of Commerce international awards to high achieving students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Uppsala University is an international research university located in Sweden. It enables you to gain foundation knowledge in a subject area that matches your professional and personal interests.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s and Master’s program
Value of Award: Entire cost or part of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a resident of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.
- demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- only be awarded this application for a degree programme at Uppsala University chosen as a priority (the program which you have ranked the highest of the programs you can choose at University Admissions).
- have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University on universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice. The scholarship application period starts after this step.
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit an online application form during our scholarship application period. Access to the application form will be available on this page during the scholarship application period 16 January – 1 February 2021.
Read the detailed information about the scholarship application process.
Visit The Official Website For More Information