DAAD scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of DAAD Masters Scholarships:
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- Applicants must have completed your first degree (e.g. Bachelor’s or Diplom) at the latest by the time the funding period begins.
How to Apply: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal.
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages). Please also read the important information for scholarship applicants / Section B, Point 1.
- Letter of admission to the study programme at the host university in Germany. If you have not yet received notification of admission at the time of application, you must submit this before the funding period begins.