The DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarship Program is now OPEN for students from Developing Countries who are interested in pursuing a degree program at TU Dortmund University, Germany.
The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students finishing their studies who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own.
Application Deadline: 6th August 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be Citizens of a developing country
- have applied or applying to TU Dortmund University, Germany
- genuinely need financial support
How To Apply: To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for your final paper (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office) (Prüfungsamt)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current overview of your grades
- Copy of your residency permit
- Bank statements for the last three months (June to August 2018)
- Proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- If applicable, credit card statements for the last three months
- If applicable, bank statements from your spouse
- If applicable, a copy of your current work contract
Please submit your application to the International Office on time via mail (Emil- Figge Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund). You can also drop your application off at the after-hours mailbox located next to the main building of the International Office or at room 2019B or personally to Ms. Wasila Al-Dubai.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information