If you are interested in completing your Master of Science degree in Germany in the field of “Air Quality Control, Waste Water, and Solid Waste Process Engineering” at the University of Stuttgart, please take a closer look at the application requirements and procedures. They are looking forward to receiving your application!
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2022 (23:59 – CET Central European Time)
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
- Applicants must be proficient in English language, one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
- Please note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
- OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5
- OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
* Please note: Those who do not have sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
How to Apply: Click here to begin application