The University of Queensland – Australia is awarding a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards a degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
Application Deadline: 20 November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: May Vary
- You must be enrolled as full-time students in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023.
- You must have to be commencing student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent)
- You must be a Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
How to Apply: Apply through the application portal.
- a cover letter
- your resume
- a copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
You’ll also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.