The Deutsches Museum in Munich is offering several scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are interested in working for six or 12 months on projects involving the museum`s vast and heterogeneous collections.
Applicants are invited to base their projects on the collections of the Deutsches Museum and to cooperate closely with museum staff on site when formulating their research proposals.
The Deutsches Museum in Munich, Germany is the world’s largest museum of science and technology, with approximately 1.5 million visitors per year and about 28,000 exhibited objects from 50 fields of science and technology
Application Deadline: 13th October 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Pre-doctoral stipends: € 7,500 (six months) / € 15,000 (full year). Post-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (six months) / € 30,000 (full year).
Duration of Program: six or 12 months
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants:
- are requested to make their own provisions for health insurance.
- be able to read German(it is a prerequisite)
- must have at least one university degree
- must be International students
How To Apply: Interested applicants should Please send applications, including:
- completed application form (pdf-file, 20 kB or rtf-file 60 kB)
- curriculum vitae
- project description (3 to 5 pages)
- two confidential references (can be sent directly by the referees)
to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Deutsches Museum