The University of South Australia is providing the amount of $5,000, payable in two equal installments of $2,500 direct to the student following each census date.
The Dr Terry Farquharson Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science Scholarship provides encouragement and support for commencing and continuing UniSA pharmacy and pharmaceutical science students from an international background.
Application Deadline: 5th March 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours), Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours).
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Be from an international background (international student, refugee background, recent migrant).
- Be enrolled in an eligible pharmacy or pharmaceutical science program.
- Be a commencing or continuing full-time student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 program or an equivalent program in your home country or a recognized pathway or foundation studies program.
How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree. Online applications must be submitted via my scholarships.