The Umea University, Sweden is offering the Fellowships in Experimental Genomics of Malaria Transmission to International students who are looking to undergo a fellowship program at the Institution.
The Umea University aims to provide excellent facilities and state-of-art equipment and platforms in a creative, inspiring, international and highly interactive environment.
Applications Deadline: September 20, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme within the Department of Molecular Biology.
Value Of Fellowships: The biennial fellowships are 262 080 SEK per year
- Applicants must have a PhD in a relevant area such as genetics, genomics, cell and molecular biology or infectious disease research
- Applicants should have a keen interest and sound understanding of molecular and cell biology and experimental genetics.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written communication in English
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good ability to communicate science effectively and be able to develop creative ways to solve scientific problems.
How To Apply: The application should include:
- A personal cover letter explaining why you want to work with us, how you fulfil the essential requirements, which project you would be most interested in, what you can bring to the project and in which direction you may want to develop it (2 A4 pages maximum).
- A curriculum vitae that documents academic education and past and previous employments.
- Your publication list.
- Copies of doctoral thesis and PhD certificate.
- Names and contact details with e-mail addresses of two to three academic references.
- Other relevant documentation you wish to include in support of your application.
The application shall be written in English (preferably) or Swedish. Your complete application, marked with reference number FS 2.1.6-1171-18, should be sent electronically (in PDF format) to [email protected] (with reference number on the subject line) no later than July 27th, 2018.
One copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] with the reference number in the subject line.
Visit The Official Website For More Information