The Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is offering Full and Executive MBA scholarship program to students from Least developed countries who wants to pursue the above mentioned program at the Institution.
The full MBA covers :
- Four full tuition scholarships including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Several partial tuition scholarships: up to € 15,000
- The Executive MBA covers Three full tuition scholarships: € 57,500 each, and a small stipend to cover travel to and from Berlin for each module.
- Full MBA: 1st October 2018
- Executive MBA: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: Least Developed Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country.
- prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in a least developed country within a reasonable time frame after completion of the program.
- be self-funded
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
How To Apply: Applications for admission and scholarship are accepted on a rolling basis. To apply for a scholarship, EMBA candidates should complete the online EMBA program application form, where space is provided for a short scholarship essay. Interested candidates can also email the EMBA Admissions Team with their CV to inquire if their profile fits the EMBA program and the scholarship profile.
To begin the admissions process, applicants are invited to complete the online application form. The application is easy to follow, and will ask for the following information:
- Basic personal data, including birthdate, address, and nationality
- Your academic and professional background
- Short essay questions
- Your CV
- Two recommendations
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “Full & Partial Allianz Scholarship Funds At ESMT, Germany 2018”
the links u proved don’t pass to application so u can cure this before u send e-mail to the follower