Are you an International student who is willing to study for a degree program in Australia?
We are pleased to inform that the Bond University, Australia is accepting from applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Applications are accepted within the Faculty of Society & Design – Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM) in Australia.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Value Of Scholarships: Full tuition fees are awarded as well as a tax-free stipend of AU$26,000 per annum for three years.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have applied or applying to Bond University
- be Competent in mathematical modelling and excellent programming skills (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Matlab);
- have an Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary research team environment;
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Your CV and copy of academic transcript
- Brief statement of support from an academic referee
- Sample of written work, ideally appropriate for an academic audience (e.g. honours thesis, peer-reviewed journal article, essay written during coursework study or similar)
- “Statement of Purpose” describing your interests, reasons for pursuing this opportunity and longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)
Completed applications should be sent to: Peta Dawson/Kayleigh Corlett employment-at-bond.edu.au
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Bond University, Australia