The University of New South Wales is inviting applications for International Research Scholarships which is provided to applicants who are interested to pursue a research program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 2nd Feburary 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: Postgraduate Research Scholarships
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $26,682 per annum (2017 rate): Tuition Fees.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate) and Tuition Fees.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- must have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: University Of New South Wales, Australia