ACU offers a range of prestigious scholarships to reward outstanding academic achievement. Scholarships are available to both domestic and international research candidates looking to undertake a research course.
Australian Catholic University will provide all the following study expenses:
- An ACU Stipend Scholarship of $28,597 per annum (indexed annually) and
- Either a Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for Domestic candidates or
- Single Coverage Overseas HealthCare plus an ACU Tuition Fee waiver for International candidates
Application Deadline: April 26, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $28,597
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must hold minimum educational requirements and meet the university’s parameters to apply for a research degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit the required English language proficiency proof at the application time.
How to Apply: The applicants should enroll themselves with the university and apply according to the instructions provided by the university.