Trinity College Dublin, Ireland is offering a scholarship opportunity that is focused on encouraging students who wish to enroll in a degree in business studies by providing them financial assistance of up to 5000 euro each, applied to reduce the tuition fees for their first year only.
- 1st Batch Deadline: 1st March 2023
- 1st Batch Announcement: 1st April 2023
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st May 2023
- 2nd Batch Announcement: 1st June 2023
- 3rd Batch Deadline: 15th June 2023
- 3rd Batch Announcement: 1st July 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate Degree
Value of Award: up to 5000 euro
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Applicants must hold an offer letter
- Applicants must be good at academics.
- Applicants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
How to Apply: Applicants have to mail their applications to their regional managers (country-specific list) with the subject line, “your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship”.