The King Abdullah offers scholarship opportunities to all admitted students which support individuals for the duration of their graduate studies in Saudi Arabia.
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which support students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
To be taken at (country): Saudi Arabia
- Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
- Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Applicants must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- Applicants must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom
Number of Awardees: Not specified
How To Apply: International students should submit the online application,
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information