Luleå University of Technology (LTU) offers two new scholarships for 2023 aimed at top academic students. Both scholarships are granted on an academic excellence basis, and priority will be given to top academic students who have applied and chosen one of the full-time degree programs as their first choice at LTU.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value of Award: Tuition fee & living expenses
Number of Awards: 2
- For bachelor study: Applicants must have completed upper secondary education and have documented skills in the English language.
- For master study: Academic degree of at least 180 higher education credits with a clear technical profile from energy engineering, mechanical engineering, materials technology, civil engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, electrical physics engineering, physics, or related fields. The degree must include 15 credits of mathematics.
- Applicants should have upper secondary education for bachelor study and an academic degree of at least 180 higher education credits for master study.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply:
- LKAB Scholarship for students applying to the international bachelor program in Mineral Resource Engineering.
- LTU Scholarship for students applying to the master’s program in Electrification.