The Silesian University, Czech Republic is accepting applications from International applicants who has interest in pursuing their studies at the Institution.
Silesian University in Opava, is one of the youngest universities in the Czech Republic. The aim of the scholarship is to award outstanding achievement and to attract students of the highest caliber from around the world.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Silesian University, Czech Republic
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship program is worth between 10.000 CZK to 50.000 CZK
Eligible Field Of Study: Applicants can apply to the study degree program in Economics and Management, the field of study Business Economics and Management, the specialization Marketing and Trade.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizen of the country classified as upper-middle-income, lower-middle-income, low-income economy by the actual classification of the World Bank (http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups)
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- have proof of extra-curricular activities and community service records.
- provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply: The mode of application is Online. Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information