Óbuda University is calling for applications for students in BSc and MSc programs, enrolled in the given semester (not in their last year) with the status listed below.
- Stipendium Hungaricum/Scholarship for Christian Young People/Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship scholarship students
- Self-financing international students participating in English-language programs
The purpose of the application is for the university to honor the work of students who achieve outstanding results in their studies, academic, sports, and cultural activities, and who take an active role in student community activities, volunteer programs, and the internationalization of the university, and to encourage them to achieve these goals.
Application Deadline: 20 July, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters degree
Value of Award: HUF 60,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants have to enroll in the degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a previous education certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have to submit TOEFL, IELTS and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
How to Apply: The application documentation, which includes the application form, its annexes (1-2) and documents authentically certifying outstanding achievements, can be submitted to the International Education Office (Budapest Bécsi út 94-96 fsz. 35.) between 10-20 July 2023, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or sent by post to the same address in a sealed envelope, with the applicant’s name, Neptun code, and training indicated on the envelope.