The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation is offering fellowship opportunities to students from developing countries who are looking to acquire a degree program in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. Partner schools are:
- HHL Leipzig (Germany),
- University of Utrecht (Netherlands),
- NOVA SBE (Portugal),
- Koc University (Turkey) and
- Business School Lausanne (Switzerland).
Application Deadline: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Program: full tuition and fees of € 43,500 and a monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation.
How To Apply: To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.
Visit The Official Website For More Information