The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation is offering fellowship opportunities to students from developing countries who are looking to acquire a degree program in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. Partner schools are:
- HHL Leipzig (Germany),
- University of Utrecht (Netherlands),
- NOVA SBE (Portugal),
- Koc University (Turkey) and
- Business School Lausanne (Switzerland).
Application Deadline: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Program: full tuition and fees of € 43,500 and a monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation.
How To Apply: To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
4 thoughts on “2018 Kofi Annan Business School Foundation Fellowships For Developing Countries – Germany”
Appreciation to my father who told me regarding this blog, this webpage is in fact awesome.
Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is a really
well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological
world everything is existing on net?
This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am actually impressed to read everthing
at alone place.