The American University, Egypt is offering a Fully-Funded Scholarship program to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The program aims to provide Egyptian high school students with high academic achievement and leadership potential and who could not otherwise afford to study at AUC an opportunity to pursue an undergraduate degree in economics.
The scholarship provides full-tuition annual scholarships to public or private high school graduates from eight governorates in Upper Egypt: Assiut, Bani Suef, Minya, Sohag, Fayoum, Qena, Luxor and Aswan.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
Eligible Field Of Study: Economics
- Applicants must be an undergraduate degree-seeking Egyptian student from eight governorates in Upper Egypt: Assiut, Bani Suef, Minya, Sohag, Fayoum, Qena, Luxor and Asian public/Private high school graduates with demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing a score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76-82 and writing score of 20-21
How To Apply:
- Fill in and submit the Information Sheet.
- Complete an online application through Banner Self-Service.
- For application instructions and tips, click here.
Visit The Official Website For More Information