The One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship is a scholarship for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and / or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
The team’s purpose is to put patients first. As healthcare and technology continue to evolve, we strive to develop breakthrough treatments and find innovative ways to deliver them to populations and patients in need. We work to expand access to medicine, eliminate disease, and make healthcare sustainable in the developing world.
Application Deadline: 25th September 2020 5:00pm BST,
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Munich
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: Scholars will receive
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Provide a forum to pitch and share your initiatives within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation
Duration of Award: 23 – 26 April 2021.
- Applicants must be Aged 18 – 30*
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
How To Apply: APPLY HERE
Visit The Official Website For More Information