Are you an International student? Are you looking to pursue a Fellowship program in Denmark?
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology at University of Copenhagen, Denmark invites applications from International students who are willing to pursue a fellowship program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: September 30th 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility: As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- be International students
How To Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW above for each project of interest.
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information