Philosophy Scholarships funded by individual academic Colleges are awarded to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at Australian National University (ANU).
This scholarship program will provide the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
- Dependant Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
- 31st August (For International Students)
- 31st October (For Domestic Students)
Eligible Countries: International & Domestic
Type: Master of Philosophy
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information