Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarships are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.
Application Deadline: International students must submit applications by 31st August 2023 and domestic students by 31st October 2023.
Eligible Countries: International, Australian, and New Zealand national students
Type: Doctorate and master’s degrees.
Value of Award: Up to $33,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be a domestic and international students.
- Applicants must have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Applicants must understand what English language proficiency
How to Apply: Applicants have to enroll in the doctorate and research masters’ degrees at Monash University.