The Cluster of Excellence RESOLV calls for application from Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program in Germany.
RESOLV aims at providing a highly stimulating, opportunity-filled environment, in order to gain and retain talented scientists from underrepresented groups, thereby instilling a gender- and diversity-sensitive culture.
Applications Deadline: November 15th 2018
Eligible Countries: Non-German Countries
Eligible Field Of Study: Solvation Science
- Applicants must be a non-German citizen
- Applicants must be a student from an eligible institution (please visit the database of foreign secondary school qualifications on the website of the Central Office for Foreign Education: ANABIN ; the website is in German, but by following the Instructions you will still be able to check your qualifications)
- You are rated at minimum 1.5 (“very good”/grade A) at the level of Master/Diploma or in case of the fast track PhD option at the level of Bachelor in chemistry, physics, biochemistry, engineering, or a related discipline
- You have sound knowledge of Solvation Science, especially in the chosen research field
- You have very good language skills in at least one of the following: English and/or German (equivalent to level B2, oral and writing, certified)
- Your last final exam has taken place during the last six years at the time of the nomination (estimated March 2019)
- You have not resided in Germany for more than fifteen months (exception for refugees) at the time of the nomination (estimated March 2019)
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information