The Bond University, Australia invites applications for the Riewoldt Family AFL Excellence Scholarship Program which is offered to Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution
This scholarship program is created to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
Application Deadline: 1 August, 2018.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Countries: Australia
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree or diploma
Number of Awardees: 1 x male and 1 x female Riewoldt Family AFL Excellence Scholarship will be awarded annually.
Offered annually? Yes
Value Of Scholarships: 100% tuition remission for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
The scholarship also includes free accommodation for the first year should the scholar wish to live in a University residence.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- satisfy the University’s relevant admission requirements.
- be Australians
- have applied or applying to Bond University, Australia
- have excellent academic records from previous educational programs.
Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date of 1 August, 2018. No late scholarship applications will be considered.
Scholarship applicants will be required to submit the following documents as part of their scholarship application:
- A detailed sporting resume, summary of achievements, and at least two relevant references from individuals who can support sporting achievements;
- A personal statement outlining why you have applied for the scholarship and what makes you a good candidate for this scholarship; and,
- Match footage or highlights reel of no more than 3 minutes.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information