The Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarship is awarded to Outstanding Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program in Singapore.
This Scholarship Program covers the following;
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Development programmes in preparation for a career in the Civil Service
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of PSC development programmes, approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes, and CCAs
Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Applicants must Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Applicants must Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities records
- Applicants must Be a current undergraduate at any year of study or a recent graduate with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector
- Applicants must Be prepared to start their Master’s programme in the immediate Academic year following the offer of the scholarship.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information