Novo Nordisk International Talent Program is a scholarship programme set up to assist students from the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) in a range of select academic fields seeking to study abroad at the University of Copenhagen.
This scholarship program is awarded to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at University Of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Application Deadlines: 1st April, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Universities: The International Alliance of Research Universities are:
- University of Cape Town
- Australian National University
- ETH, Zürich
- National University of Singapore
- Peking University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- The University of Tokyo
- Yale University
Harvard University is also included in the Novo Nordisk International Talent Program.
To be taken at (country): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligible Field of Study: Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Public Health, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Human Nutrition, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Immunology and Inflammation, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Medicine, Medicine and Technology, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship may be spent towards the cost of tuition fees, travel costs, insurance, and other expenses incurred in connection with studying abroad at UCPH.
- The scholarship will typically amount to approximately EURO € 1200 a month. Depending on the costs and length of the study abroad at UCPH, it may increase up to EURO € 26000 in total.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded for up to one academic year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be enrolled in a degree programme at a IARU university or Harvard University
- apply for admission to UCPH as an exchange or guest student
- study at third year Bachelor’s level or Master’s level while at UCPH in one of the following programmes:
Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Public Health, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Human Nutrition, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Immunology and Inflammation, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Medicine, Medicine and Technology, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- meet a GPA requirement of minimum 3
- engage in study activities pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin and obesity
How To Apply: To submit an application, you will be required to prepare following documents:
- Application form
- A copy of your transcript of records in English, including both Bachelor’s and Master’s grades
The application comprises of an application form, containing a motivated study plan and a list of the courses you plan to attend during your studies abroad as well ad enclosed transcripts of records, including both Bachelor’s and Matser’s grades (if applicable). The application and requested documents are submitted through this link.
You will be requested to submit your GPA, including both Bachelor’s and Master’s grades – if you have Master’s grades.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Novo Nordisk International Talent Programme