Are you interested in pursuing a degree at any Algerian Institution?
The Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation invites applications from applicants who has interest in undergoing a degree program at any Algerian University.
Application Deadline: 18th July 2017
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): Algeria
Field of Study: Technical sciences, Science of matter, Mathematics and computer sciences, French
Number of Awards: 8
Value of Award: The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation subsidy and a basic living allowance. Successful applicants will be expected to cover the cost of travel to Algeria and any additional living expenses.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be South Africans
- be in good health with a strong academic record
- be 25 years old or younger
- have university entrance on NSC certificate and meet the minimum requirements to gain entry into a similar course at a South African university.
- Intend to return to South Africa at the end of your studies.
How To Apply: Submit the following documents to [email protected] by 18 July 2017
- Completed application form
- Copy of Matric certificate
- Copy of passport
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Algerian Government
Important Notes: Please note that this scholarship is offered by the Algerian Government. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions in Algeria and are responsible for ensuring that the qualifications will be recognized in South Africa. No additional financial support will be provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training.